Thursday, February 9, 2012

Two Weeks Left!

Last weekend, I helped my friend prepare for another friend's baby shower. Heather and I are due only a few weeks apart...she is having her first boy and I'm having our first girl. Anyway, Elaine and I painted those blocks in the background for the decorations table. We were going for a giant toy theme.


The last week or so I've had some pretty painful Braxton Hicks, so I'm hoping Charlotte decides to come soon. Usually these false contractions are strongest and most painful in the evening. Not sure why that is, but my husband faithfully whips out the stopwatch in order to help me decide if these are true contractions. They haven't been so far, but I will say that it's easier to breathe now and my heart burn isn't as intense. Perhaps that means the baby has dropped.

Speaking of symptoms, I haven't been able to sit still this morning. Not sure what to do with myself, I decided to run to the store and pick up a few ingredients so I could bake. That's what I was craving...baking. Not cleaning or organizing necessarily (though that always seems to need doing). So I will sign off now and make Puppy Chow...but first I need to get the recipe off of my friend's blog. Here's a shout out for Tiffany! Thanks for putting this recipe on line so I could get at it easily!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you Danielle! I did a lot of baking and organizing those last couple weeks and never did feel like cleaning. Haha.

    ReplyDelete