Friday, February 10, 2012

February Walk

One of my favorite things to do with Paton is to take a walk on my street. This morning, the snow flurries had cleared up though the sun wasn't quite out from behind the clouds. It had been a while since Paton had played outside due to the cold temperatures. So, we bundled up and walked up my street. We encountered several horses who were just as curious about us as we were of them. Unfortunately there was too much snow between them and us for a petting time. As we admired the horses, a scruffy dog I'm familiar with put on a show of barking. But as soon as it realized that we were friends, it came running up to give Paton kisses and lean against my legs. She really was quite scruffy...long, untrimmed fur and nails, muddy, and prickly balls stuck in her fur. But she was so friendly.







Paton had new mittens from his friend K-Nina (Katrina), and they're so easy to get onto his little hands. It's a kid version of those "one size fits all" stretchy gloves that are made for adults. And I was thrilled that he actually kept them on!

Below is a video of his normal, talkative nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment