Saturday, January 28, 2012

Charlotte's Baby Shower


Today, Jan 28, 2012 was Charlotte's baby shower. Above is the handmade invitation that one of our ladies made, and below are some pics from the shower. My theme for Charlotte's room is a vegetable-ish, outside motif and the shower and invite matched perfectly! I am very thankful to have such generous, wonderful ladies in my church and such giving family members.





One of the games involved each lady bringing a baby photo of herself and the rest of us guessing who is who! I didn't get many right! Then another game was each of us guessing what the baggies of white powder were-ranging from flour to rice cereal to splenda. I did better on that one!


My mom was able to be in town for the shower!




Thanks for such a wonderful time, ladies! You are all the best!





Now I get the fun of going through everything and finding it a place in Charlotte's nursery! So excited!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the invitation I got. Too bad I don't live closer! The table decorations are great. LOVE them! Not much longer and Charlotte will be in your arms.

    ReplyDelete