Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Week

The Saturday before Thanksgiving started our holiday week. My husband's parents flew in from GA to spend time w/ us here in UT. Nana and Papa Baker really enjoyed their time with Paton.


We took them to Powder Mountain Ski Area one day to experience the beauty of the snow-covered mountains. It was 11 degrees at our condo but -4 at the mountain. Paton just loved walking around in the snow. The cold didn't seem to bother him at all!


Just before we left to join some friends for the Thanksgiving meal, we took some family photos.




My mother-in-law and I made this chocolate ganache cake for the Thanksgiving meal. It didn't turn out exactly like the photo, but that gives me motivation to keep practicing!


We put together these homemade gifts for my leadership wives. It's a mix for a cookie recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment