Monday, November 15, 2010

Newbie

That's it. I'm a newbie in many ways. First, blogging is something I've never done before, and to be truthful, it's my reaction against Facebook. Mind you, I have a Facebook account, but I've been having trouble w/ the photo uploader. Therefore, you see the birth of a blogger newbie. Second, mountain living. That's very new. My husband I moved here to Utah in August where Greg accepted a pastoral position at Fellowship Bible Church. So periodically I'll be writing my thoughts down on this cyber-paper for all in cyber-world to read. Third, I'm a newbie mom. Our son Paton is 18 months old and quite a handful. He brings quite an energy into our lives.

So there you are.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the blog life! :) Can't wait to keep up with you all here. I'm still stalking that son of yours...my daughter is getting cuter, daily, fyi. You might just let him know... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now a follower.=) I'm not always faithful at blogging myself. It is a great way to connect with family and friends. I was surprised the other day when I realised I've been 2 1/2 years since I first started mine! WOW! It is a great journal as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Katie! I'll let Paton know since there aren't any girls his age here. There's one 4 year old girl...but that's it. We have four baby boys all about six months apart. Church will be an interesting scene when all four boys are walking/running around!
    You inspired me, Laura! I really enjoyed yours. Praying for you to return to complete healthiness!

    ReplyDelete