Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Good Grief, Charlotte!

Feeding Charlotte has become quite the adventure. The first half of feeding time is a frenzy. I can't possibly shovel in the rice cereal/formula combination mixed w/ yams fast enough. And dare I take a break for second in order to keep my 3 year old from jumping to his death off of the porch when Charlotte lets out a yell that could wake the dead. Eventually we reach the middle of the feeding when she's not so voracious. At this point she gets really excited to make noises, talk to me, or blow raspberries from a mouth full of cereal and veggies. Many a shirt I go through after a day of feeding her. I pulled out my camera yesterday to film the spitting stage of her eating (not sure I could manage it during the frenzy stage).

Many times I find myself saying, "Good grief, Charlotte. Eat! Talk later!"


1 comment:

  1. She's playing with Mommy!How cute!!! She has big stories!!!

    ReplyDelete