Saturday, August 11, 2012

An Update

Below is my first apricot pie...sounds a little gross but actually Greg and I were quite pleased with the result. It's even better paired with vanilla ice cream.


One evening in July it looked like the mountains were on fire. With all of the forest fires out west recently, I was so thankful that this was not fire but rather the sunset.


Paton was invited to his friend's 4 year birthday party but was rather nonplussed at getting wet. He has his own ideas about the best ways to get wet and how much is appropriate...hence the expression on his face.


Now this is the way one gets wet! Paton loved swimming in the reservoir with his friends. Even after a close drowning situation, Paton loved "swimming" on his own and was quite upset about leaving later that afternoon. I can tell already that Charlotte is going to love the water. After rolling off the towel and getting a mouthful, noseful, and eyeful of sand, she had no problem with Mommy thoroughly flushing her face with water.



Paton and Arianna like being buried in the sand.


I walked into the sun room one day to discover below's pose on the back of the couch. My son the gymnast.

He re-discovered his froggy backpack in the closet and wouldn't be separated from it.


Before church pose...Bear included (Bear is actually a groundhog, but there's no use telling Paton that.)

Oh...and those who have read this far and remember my whole accountability post from before...this is for you....for dinner last night I had Coke, popcorn, and chocolate ice cream. No, I'm not in the 6th grade.

1 comment: