Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Organized!

Ever since Charlotte was born four weeks ago, I've had company here at my house. First my parents, then my mother-in-law, and then my father-in-law. The latter just left this morning. While he was here, he and Greg had several projects lined up. First, Big Dog (my father in law) completely organized our garage.





Everything has a place and is in its place. This project had been bothering Greg, so while he was at a meeting all day Thursday, Big Dog took it on! I can now get in and out of my vehicles without smashing into something!

The other big project was making me some shelves in my laundry room. Up until this week, I just stacked several bins and things on top of each other, and, predictably, it was a chore to find where things where.


Big Dog cleared out the room so you don't see the bins scattered everywhere. Below is where the bins are usually stacked.




And here is the product of their hard work! These shelves are very sturdy and make plenty of space for my bins.


Another bit of organizational efforts below. Towards the back of the laundry room, Big Dog installed hooks for our ax, hatchet, and maul.


Thanks, Big Dog! I reap the rewards of your labor!


1 comment:

  1. You are truly blessed! We know this is such a blessing to be organized! Sometimes we get so busy with everyday things we can't get to it! It looks wonderful!!!!! Thank-you, Garold and Karen for your sacrificial love and service to our children and grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete