Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day


Merry Christmas! Our morning started with Greg and I just chilling out while we waited for Paton to wake up. Once we did start, it was so much fun watching him enjoy opening the presents. Below is a gift he got from his friend "Trey-nina."

Last year, Nana and Papa Baker recorded their voices reading "The Night Before Christmas" and this year he really enjoyed "reading."


Paton got a fire truck complete with noise, fireman Billy, and shooting plastic water!

Later that evening, after Greg's parents flew in from GA, we opened the presents they bought him. We were thrilled to discover, among other thing, skis!


The computer was a hit!


Oh...and I need to say that my husband got me the best gift ever.....steer horns! Below is a pic of them in all their glory (please excuse my pjs). Later that morning, Greg mounted them on the wall.


1 comment:

  1. I think the skis are adorable! Paton will love his own little computer! All of you enjoy yourselves! Merry Christmas to all. love Dad,Mom, and Paul.xoxo.
    ,

    ReplyDelete