Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Greg and Paton in the South

 Greg went to SC to recruit counselors and operational staff for our local Bible camp, and he was also hoping to find a possible summer intern for our church. Greg's mom thought it would be nice to have Paton come along and stay with them in Georgia while Greg worked on his tasks in South Carolina. So, both of my guys left on Friday, October 7 and returned the next Friday, October 14. It would have been really hard to be by myself for 7 days, so I invited my mom to come here and have a girls only few days. My dad drove here the day Greg and Paton returned, and we had a really nice weekend before my parents drove back to Colorado.

The above picture is Greg and the Vincent family at a South Carolina Gamecocks football game. The Vincents had never been to a college football game before, and Greg counted it an honor to introduce them to this experience. They loved it!

Below is Paton with his cousin Zoe. Knowing how particular Paton is about some things, I like to imagine that he's showing Zoe the finer points of hair-combing.

Zoe and Paton, though states apart, share a common interest in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Nana told me that they often sat in Papa's recliner to watch their show.

Apparently, Nana got many comments about "the twins."


No comments:

Post a Comment