Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cowboy boots, Fluff, and Bucks

When living in the west, one's clothing collection is not complete without cowboy boots. While Paton was in SC a few weeks ago, Nana bought Paton some of his own genuine leather cowboy boots. He loves stomping around in them! Here he is just before church.


My brothers and I grew up eating peanut butter and fluff sandwiches. They were our favorite lunchtime foods. When I was in NH this passed May, I brought home two containers of Fluff and have been conserving them ever since. Hence, here we are in October still eating fluff sandwiches! It's definitely worth saving as Fluff isn't sold around here. Paton especially loves fluff and instead of taking bites from his sandwiches, he sticks his finger inside it and licks!

Last week, we had missionaries staying with us for four days. Below is one of their children, Bella, coloring with Paton. He enjoyed having the extra playmates!

This morning, Dom called and needed Greg's help tracking down a buck he shot earlier. Below is the trophy! When they found it, Greg called me assuring me that it was huge enough for me to want to see. I quickly bundled up Paton and trekked across the field just up the hill from my home. What a buck! Definitely worth the walk!



No comments:

Post a Comment