Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Family Pictures

 Each year around the fall, I like to take family pictures and use them for our December Christmas letter. I've done this every year since 2008 (I was a few months pregnant with Paton then). This year, my parents were in town, and just as important, the weather was looking to be great. In fact, it turned out to be around 70 that day so we didn't have to wear heavy clothing.

So a friend of mine from church, Cathy (whose photos I really like) agreed to take the pics for us. Last year, all we did was put my camera on a tripod and took pictures of us in Ogden. So this was an upgrade from last year!

Paton did very well! When he was done taking pictures, he made it pretty clear. But by then we had some really great shots from around our valley.





The picture below was evidence that Paton had had enough of all this photography, posing, and us saying, "Smile, Paton!" Thanks to Cathy for her patience and expertise!

No comments:

Post a Comment