Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Nothing too spectacular

I don't have any real events to document in this particular blog post. Life has been rather normal lately. So I thought I'd just post a few pics that I've taken over the last several days. The one below is one of my favorites. We were getting ready to leave for church when I decided that Paton look so cute that I had to take a picture. He had just noticed that the moon was still visible in the sky, and he was so excited to point it out to me. I think he looks very stylish here!


The picture below explained to me why he kept coming up to me at church with soaking wet shirt...he's tall enough to work the water fountain just not dexterous enough to master it.

One of Paton's pleasures is to find a stepping stool that will allow him to launch himself over the back of the couch. Here, the back cushion fell forward and provided a relaxing spot for him.

This swing was broken and really saddened Paton. "Uh oh. Broken. Mommy, fix it?" After replying that I couldn't fix it, he said, "Ok. I fix it."


My favorite posture for pushing Paton on the swing is to sit in the shade just behind and push without too much effort. Below is a shot of my feet as I sit quite happily sipping on my carmel latte. What a gorgeous day it was!





No comments:

Post a Comment