Friday, March 25, 2011

It's been an interesting week

I went in to Paton's room last Saturday morning to discover a crib reeking of vomit. Even though the little boy was sick, he was in such a chipper mood! The flu bug went away Monday, but then came the cold. Since then he's developed a terrible cough (from the post nasal drip) and an on-again-off-again fever. Paton and I missed church on Sunday and Awana on Wednesday night. It remains to be seen if we'll be at church this Sunday since I am now cringing as I hear his terrible cough.

We had a ski trip scheduled for yesterday (Thursday) but had to put it off until today since I got a bit of the flu on Wednesday, and Paton wasn't doing well. Today he was better but not great. The folks who gave us the ski tickets were adamant that they wanted to take care of Paton though he be sick so that Greg and I could enjoy a day together. We did have a wonderful time and are thankful for their generosity.

 It was snowing, and you might be able to see the snow building in Greg's beard.






It was crazy hair night in Awana this week. I was very disappointed that I missed it for I had big plans for my hair. Greg combed his like he used to in the sixth grade. Quite the ladies man...

No comments:

Post a Comment