Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fun summer so far!

I've really enjoyed our summer so far, it really has just begun!


This no mess paint by Crayola has been wonderful. Paton could get this clear paint on anything in the house without a problem, but once it comes in contact with the special paper the colors appear! It also allows for mixing of colors.


Daddy helped Paton make his first fort in our house. Paton was pretty excited about it.


The town next to ours in the valley has a tremendous park, so one Friday I called a bunch of moms together to play there one morning. It was so much fun for Paton to be with friends. He really is a social creature.


I love dressing the kids up for church. The outfits above was provided by our friends Cathy and Katrina.


This past Saturday our family went to Summer Fest in Logan. Once a year, Logan hosts what could be described as a huge farmer's market. The food area is especially wonderful.



Paton and Charlotte were taken to the zoo by Cathy and Katrina...this gave me plenty of time to finalize my lessons for when I speak at "All Girls Week" at Pioneer Bible Camp. This will be the first time I do something like this...speaking to around 40 girls 8 times while they are at camp. I'm really looking forward to it!


While at the Summer Fest, I picked up these crochet hats from "Sweet Kiwi Crochet." She's really talented and I loved putting the kids in her hats! I bought them a little big so they'd fit come winter time.


Happy Father's Day to a wonderful Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment