Friday, June 24, 2011

This month last year

This month last year Paton was just taking his first steps. I have several videos of those steps, but it seems to be rather difficult to load them onto my blog. Anyway, I do have pictures, and one of my favorite things to do is to look at pictures from years past on the same month. But now I've changed my mind...I'm going to include last year and the year before.


Below is Paton's one month birthday. Since we celebrated his one week birthday with a slice of pie and a candle, we decided to do something similar on his one month birthday. My mother in law was there for his one week, and my mom was there for his one month.


One year later, Paton was learning to walk. We were still living in Missouri at the time, and my mother in law was visiting us. In the picture below, Paton was getting ready to swim with his friend Teagan.


And then another year later, we're in Utah, and my buddy is running, walking, climbing, falling, and much more! He loves going to the park and playing on the play set, swinging, and playing in the sand. I'm looking forward to what next year brings!


1 comment:

  1. Very cute young man!!! Thanks for sharing.

    Mrs. B (Brockmann)

    ReplyDelete