Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Trampolines, VBS, and Peacocks

Nana Baker gave Paton what we call a "bouncy-bouncy." He loves this thing! Even more entertaining is when he puts one or several balls on the trampoline with him. He gets such a kick out of the balls bouncing up and hitting his legs. Love this instrument of exercise!


My lesson last night in VBS was on Christ's birth so I wore this hat in my intro. Paton really enjoyed wearing it before hand.


Our VBS theme is Gold Rush--Greg plays the part of a miner pretty well!


During games, Paton just runs around and screams. Hey, if it works and he's having a great time, then I'm loving it too.


Upon returning home after VBS, this peacock was waiting for us in our front yard! My neighbor a few houses down owns it, and it's really neat to the hear the peacock cry--makes me feel like we're in the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment