Monday, February 14, 2011

Photos

Here are a few photos to catch you up on things.
 Paton can be very content sitting on the couch watching Handy Manny. I don't mind since it helps me get a lot done. Laundry, cleaning, Bible study questions, church bulletin prep, scheduling, etc., are all things that I can get done while he's being such a good boy.

 Where's Waldo? He figured out how to get behind the curtain and enjoyed pounding on the glass doors.
It was so cute I had to snap a picture.

 When it gets quiet in Paton's room, I sneak over to check on him. Often I catch him just like this...reading.

On a routine drive through the canyon, I spotted my first bald eagle viewed in the wild. I've seen them in zoos plenty of times but never in their natural habitat.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of Paton behind the curtains and reading in his room. Sure wish I could meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If one we could get you out here! Miss you Lola!

    ReplyDelete