Friday, February 18, 2011

Adventures in Feb!

 Greg and I attended a skiing film several months ago, and as a "thank-you" we got tickets to the Canyons ski resort. What a beautifully HUGE ski area! The weather was perfect for most of the day. Just about an hour before it closed, a snow/hail type storm rolled in. The resort closed the lifts until the lightning ceased. Since he was at the top of the mountain at the time, Greg and several other skiers had to take off their skis, hike up to a trail that led down the mountain, and then ski down to the gondola that would take them to the parking lot. What an adventure they had! I was already in the car waiting for him since I got worn out about an hour earlier.

 Daddy and Paton in Ogden.

 My first moose sighting-a cow and her calf! A friend from church called me at 7:15am to let me know, and I rushed over as soon as I could!

 Twin Night at Awana produced these two!


Paton loves to play the piano. He's tall enough to push back the cover and turn it on, and just recently he's started to sing while he plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment