Monday, December 13, 2010

What a week!

Last week was pretty busy because something was going on every day. Sunday lunch we had a couple over from our church. Monday evening was premarital counseling for a couple in our church. Tuesday night was dinner at a family's house (from our church). Wednesday was Awana. Thursday was our C2 Bible Study (college and career). Friday was the marriage ceremony of aforesaid couple (then dinner out afterward). Saturday was caroling at the Valley Market. Then Sunday after church our C2 group went to Rita's for lunch. And as a result...I'm exhausted today! This week is looking to be a little bit quieter. =)

I'm pretty excited to have lost 13 pounds over the last several weeks on my P90X workout. I have three more weeks of intense exercise and then one week of less intense exercise before I can take my final "after" picture. I've seen more improvement in my fitness w/ this workout routine than anything else I've ever done before. Very happy w/ the results so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment