Thursday, July 14, 2011

Avon

Yesterday, Paton and I went to Pioneer Bible Camp for dinner. While there, we found Katrina and her sister Colleen. Katrina is one of Paton's favorite people. She's babysat him several times, and when he sees her he shouts, "Nina!" and runs into her arms.


After dinner, Paton and I met Greg and Ed and drove on the Avon pass. It's a rough dirt road that goes through the mountains. What beautiful views!





There were free-roaming cows that weren't in a hurry to get out of our way!


We're on the pass here looking into our valley. You can see our house from here!

3 comments:

  1. That certainly is a gorgeous drive! I love all the pics!
    P.S. I have been looking at your blog. Even though I haven't been commenting I love all the updates on the happenings of your life. Keep them coming. = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first looked through this I missed the part that you met up with Greg. Sooo.... the kissing picture had me a bit confused.:)
    I, as well, love your updates on the blog. Sorry I don't leave comments more often. You live in such a beautiful valley! Love ya, C. Brockmann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading! I love your comments!

    ReplyDelete